Fatigue testing is performed by cyclic application of loading. Fatigue is the main cause of failures in automotive industry. Fatigue loading can be applied multiaxially and parts can be temperature conditioned. Loads can be applied by servo hydraılic actuators, servo mechanical actuators and sometimes with pneumatic actuators. Loading can periodic cyclic loading in block loading type or in road load history type.
Example fatigue tests
- Leaf spring fatigue test
- Axle fatigue test
- Suspension components fatigue test
- Stabilizer bar fatigue test
- Fuel tank fatigue test
- Axle sleeve life test
- Wheel loader loading system life test
- 3 test plates, each one 60m2
- Total 1000lt/min hydraulic capacity
- Wide variety of actuators, range between 0-500kN
- BİAS and Moog brand controllers
- Test controllers which can perform complex load spectrums
- Cyclical test infrastructure that applies pressure-vacuum to products such as fuel tanks
Please click this link to learn more about Consultancy, Test system design, Fixture design, Data acquisition services etc.