VIBRATION AND SHOCK TESTING
Vibration and shock testing is mostly done by using electrodynamic shakers. Electrodynamic shakers can perform vibration tests up to 2000Hz whereas servo hydraulic shaker offers up to 200Hz test capability but with larger dimension and heavier payloads. Vibration and shock tests in three orthogonal directions are performed sequentially. Horizontal tests are performed on slip table of the shaker system and vertical test is performed on shaker in vertical manner.
- Electrodynamic shaker
- Maximum force 49 kN (Sine & Random); 98 kN (shock)
- Maximum payload 1000kg
- Static load capability 800kg
- Maximum displacement 51mm
- Frequency range: 5-2400Hz
- Slip table and head expander: 800mm x 800mm
- Can be combined with environmental test chamber.
RELATED TEST STANDARDS
Note: Below are example standards can be performed.
- MIL-STD-810G: Military Products
- MIL-STD-167: Shipboard Equipment
- MIL-DTL-25707: Antennas
- MIL-DTL-26500: Electrical Connectors
- MIL-E-5400: Electronic Equipment
- MIL-PRF-15733: Filters & Capacitors
- MIL-PRF-28800: Electrical/Electronic Equipment
- MIL-HDBK-2036: Electronic Equipment
- NAVMAT_P-9492: Navy Military Electronics
- RTCA DO-160G
- NATO AECTP 400: Mechanical Environmental Tests
- ISO 16750
- OEM STANDARDS (Ford, Fiat, Toyota, Hyundai, Honda, PSA, VW, GM, Mercedes, etc…)
- TS EN 61373
- AREMA PART 11.5.1
- ANSI C136.31-2010
Packaged Product Tests
- EN ISO 13355
- EN ISO 8318
- ISO 4180
Please click this link to learn more about Consultancy, Test system design, Fixture design, Data acquisition services etc.